Comparative international Education and Chinese education are our specialties.
We can address any and all training needs of your growing International Admissions or Evaluation department, complete with customized training topics and free follow-up question support!
International Admissions Staff
Credit Transfer Specialists
Study Abroad Staff
Fundamentals of Comparative Education and Credential Evaluation
Credit conversion in international admissions and credential evaluation
Grade conversion and GPA calculation in international admissions and credential evaluation
Chinese Educational System:
– Framework and comparative analysis against the US educational system
– Chinese academic documentation: secondary, undergraduate, graduate
– Chinese academic documentation: formats, content, reading and decoding
– Non-standard academic programs and documentation in China
– For-credit vs non-credit education in China
– Chinese transnational programs and their analysis
– Establishing transnational partnerships in China and what to be aware of
Other topics or combinations of any of the above topics are available on demand.
Schedule a Premium Webinar or Inquire 约定网上培训或咨询
ON-SITE TRAINING Currently, we only have on-site trainings available in the following states: Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota and Michigan.
Contact us to inquire if your area is covered, for pricing and availability, to schedule an on-site training or with any questions.
Schedule On-Site Training or Inquire 约定现场培训或咨询
Inquire about a Free Webinar or Sign Up for Updates 咨询参加免费网上培训或加入更新信息邮寄名单
FREE WEBINAR RECORDINGS The following free webinar recordings are currently available:
- Fundamentals of Comparative International Education for International Admissions – aired on December 8, 2015